Professional Loft Conversions in Brighton
Here at Angevin Roofing & Property Maintenance, we offer loft conversions to our customers in and around the Brighton area. We offer a professional loft conversion service and can transform your unused space into a practical room.
We have worked on all types of properties in and around the Brighton area and will work with you to ensure all of your requirements are met. We aim to ensure all loft conversions are kept on track and budget. No matter what your loft needs might be, we have you covered.
We have a wealth of industry knowledge and experience and have the skills needed to convert your loft space in a professional and efficient manner. If you’re in need of a loft conversion specialist in Brighton, then be sure to get in touch today.
Types of Loft Conversions
When it comes to your loft, there are a number of options to choose from and the style will depend on how you want the loft to look and the budget you have available. We can turn your loft dreams into a reality and some of the options we offer to our customers across Brighton are:
- Velux/Roof Light Loft Conversions – Velux/Roof Light conversions are one of the most types of conversions we offer. These type of loft conversions are a cost-effective solution to transform your loft space.
- Mansard Loft Conversions – A mansard conversion involves brining out the roofline from all angles and turning them into a wall. This is one of the most effective ways to increase the overall space in the loft.
- Dormer Loft Conversions – With a dormer conversion your roof is extended out from one angle, this helps to improve the space in your loft but keeping the room more in the style of a loft.
- Hip to Gable Loft Conversions – A hip to gable loft conversions involves extending the loft on the sloping side of the roof and creating a vertical wall. This type of conversion is suitable for both detached and semi-detached properties.
No matter what your budget or personal requirements might be, we can work with you to plan a loft conversion within your budget. Contact us today for a free loft conversion quote.
Loft Conversion Design
The design of your loft is everything and we can help you plan the conversions to ensure you make the most of the space available. Having a clear plan from the beginning will ensure that things stay on track and all work meets current building regulations. From additional storage spaces to a new bedroom for your home, we have you covered. When it comes to needing a loft conversion design, be sure to contact us today.
Benefits of a Loft Conversion
Converting your loft space offers a number of benefits and we have put our heads together to come up with what we think are the main benefits. We believe some of the main benefits of loft conversions are:
- Can add value to your home
- You can expand your home without moving
- Increased storage space
- An additional room for your home
- Gives you a room with unobstructed views
- They don’t eat into your outside space
Why Choose Us For Loft Conversion in Brighton?
Over the years we have carried out loft conversions for many customers across Brighton. With many happy customers, we have listened to their feedback and believe some of the reasons you should choose us are:
- Years of experience in the industry
- Local company with a well-known reputation
- FREE Quotes on all loft conversions
- We can help create the loft conversion design
- Our team cover Brighton and the surrounding areas
Contact Angevin Roofing & Property Maintenance For Loft Conversions in Brighton
When it comes to loft conversions in Brighton or any of the surrounding areas, be sure to make us your first port of call. We have a wealth of industry knowledge and skills and will work with you to transform your loft into an amazing space. Having carried out many conversions of loft spaces over the years, we have developed a well-known reputation for the service we provide. If you’re in need of a loft conversion in Brighton or any of the nearby areas, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Brighton Loft Conversions - Frequently Asked Questions
Some loft conversions will require planning permission and others won’t. If you choose a Velux or roof light conversion, then you might only need to comply with current building regulations. However, due to the structural changes to the roof, then you will likely need to apply for planning permission. It’s always best to check with your local authority to see if you require planning permission or not.
The cost of a loft conversion will depend on a number of factors such as the type of conversion, the materials and finish desired and the work involved. We price all work on an independent basis to ensure our customers get the best quote.
The length of time it takes to convert a loft will depend on a number of things such as the type you choose and the work involved to change the layout of the space. We give a deadline at the beginning of the project and we’ll always aim to complete before this deadline.